Monday, March 22, 2010

Ms. Indeshoesive.

So, shoe indecision dilemma. After having my ruffley red heels on the with the dress last night I'm recondisering them for 3 reasons
1. I will probably trip.
2. I don't want to have to do a shoe change
3. I want a red crinoline.

I had to take a sick day and go to the doctor so I spent most of the day searching for champagne ruffley flats. I have a terrible sinus infection and felt like I got punched in the face.. so I'm on steroids, antibiotics and nasal spray. But that's besides the point.

I found the attached picture. They are from fashion bug and they're cheap!!! haha I love them, I'm going to get them.



I've heard of other brides having a pretty large shoe collection by the time of their wedding and since I found the perfect dress so early in the game, I think its okay to change my shoe-mind a few times. So, we're taking the count to 3.

1. ruffley red heels
2. red mary jane crocs.
3. champagne ruffley flats.

2 comments:

  1. I love those! So does this mean you aren't wearing the red ones at all? Hope you're feeling better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i just love love love those shoes so much i'm not sure what i'll do with them... other than wear them as soon as i possibly can. haha

    ReplyDelete