Friday, April 2, 2010

You're my inspiration!!

as some of you may remember... idea board #1


I now present... Idea board #2


a little info on WHY i'm posting this at nearly 4am. Oh dear ICO bribed us 2nd shifters into working a double shift... Yes, bribed us... I'm making time and a half and getting paid for the holida. WOOP WOOP double time and a half. Is it worth it?? We'll see... Its been a very very very long night! I am oh so glad I get to leave at 5am.

This weekend is jam packed... Go home, sleep, wake up, go shopping with Evie, pick Channy up at work, go to philly, celebrate Ms. Milf-of-honor's B-day!!! <3 Sleep in a hotel in Philly, wake up, go home, get ready, go BACK to philly, celebrate mine and Michael's 15 month-a-versary, stay in a different hotel... Flyer's game at noon! What a weekend... Happy Easter everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment