Monday, June 29, 2009

I feel like bouncing!


Ah excitement!!! Settlement tomorrow!!! I honestly think I need a sedative... because all day long, my heart has been beating like a hummingbird's. Did you ever get so excited you can't feel fingers and your toes?!? Maybe that's just me... but really... I'm stuck in the never ending cycle of almost crying happy tears and passing out from excitement. The adrenaline is pumpin!!! I feel like I could definately stay up, all night, and be awake all day tomorrow and paint and move every peice of furniture we have by myself. Ecstatic does not even cover it. I think the best part about it all is that my parents are out of town... and by the time they get back we'll be moved into our new house!!!! I feel so.. grown up :-D The funny thing is, I think about how much I couldn't WAIT to get out of hamburg... and now I can't WAIT to spend the rest of my life in the silly little town. It really is just too freaking cute. Its really true though... most of us Hamburgians just never leave!

Ahh I get to bask in the glory of our adorable brick capecod for the rest of my life. I'm so happy... :-D I feel like bouncing! and going WeEEEeeeEEEE!!!!! Some one pinch me... I feel like I'm in heaven.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment