Monday, January 18, 2010

Sand and Champagne





Horrray!!! So, Kristi a very good friend of ours sent me a terrific website with all kinds of neat little favors and what not on it... I found sooo many ideas!!!
I MUST MUST MUST order the champagne bubbles "bubbly" for everyone!

Also, I have the "troops" rounding up wine corks for me so I can make our very own wine cork place card holders. I also though the shell holders would be more appropriate for our underaged guests!
I loooove the idea of the little shells and the votive candles... so for practically FREE we can collect baby food jars, fill with sand and shells and insert a votive candle! Adorable decoration and cute little favor for the guests as well. Top off with some ribbon and rafia howwww adorable!!

I love this idea!!! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment