Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thank you antibiotics!!!



So, this past week I've had the "pleasure" of hosting some infections... sinus and ear to be exact. I woke up Sunday morning and pretty much couldn't stand, or keep much down... thank you middle ear infection. I also couldn't breath and my face hurt like I had been attacked. So a few days off from work, one miserable day back at work... $30 at the doctor, $71 at the pharmacist and 2 sick days later I'm feeling a-ok! I am blaming these illnesses on Eric Francis. Why you ask?!?! Well thank you Mr. Francis for a lovely "snow plowing" i.e. plowing snow into my face numerous times throughout the evening that was the fantastic Becker-Mitten new years eve party!!! So, we started out the new year at the BM's. It was a joyous, drunken, gluttonous debachery. lol I loved every fun filled snow-angel and sip of champagne and of course, ever kiss from Michael and god aweful picture. I think we truely rang in the new year in style, party hats and all!! Here's to a happy 2010 full of wedding planning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment