Thursday, March 4, 2010

Call me shredder...


?

No,



?

Yep... so, I'm a little infatuated with this dvd now... I just realized that 20mins's of this can seriously work up a sweat... So yes, bought hand weighs (only 2 lb though). This is day 3, did level 2 (with weights) yesterday and today again... funny story though, to show how overly ambitious I am. I went to work early today, at 1pm, to do "new employee orientation" and worked til 10pm. I didn't have time to do the shred before I left for work so I brought my weights, a towel (for abs) and sneakers and did the shred on my lunch break in my office. Amanda, the other lab tech thought it was pretty entertaining and decided to watch me do the warm up. lol Anyway, level 2 kicks my butt but leaves me feeling fantastic!!! I'm not worried about my weight but I do love me a good work out! I can't wait to try level 3!! Oh man, I'm a little scared. Maybe I'll save that for the weekend!

now, if only my face would cooperate... hmmm... I've been debating trying a bunch of new things but they're all really expensive... I wish the government had a program to write off wedding expenses...

No comments:

Post a Comment