Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dresses Dresses Dresses!!!!!

So, Sandra's wedding is in May and I need a dress!!! Do I utilize my new found love of bridesmaids dresses? I think I just might... I know I will be doing the same for dear Melinda and Eric's wedding. I'll be looking for a tea-length for Sandra's and a full-length for Melinda's. So yes, I will be spending some time at Beautiful Beginnings in the near future... Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps... I'll begin scouring the internet for something riiiight now. Actually, I know what I'll be wearing to Sandra's wedding, how dare I forget my first love! VICKY'S!!... a Victoria's Secret convertible dress which is on sale for 49.99 right now, plus I have a $10 off coupon (starting April 1st!) I'd post a pic... but due to the "lude" nature of the Vicky's model's my work has blocked the website.. go figure. HIZZAH! too bad work! I found a picture on another site!!! Thank you, google images!!



Anywho... for Melinda and Erics wedding I'm thinking something like this...

assuming this style isn't anything like her BM dresses... I should look into that... haha I would like to go with a purple or a pink color :-)

AND, the all so very important bridesmaid's dress search may have come to an end... I leave you with this dress... Dessy-after six style 6576

pictured in banana and palomino... we'll see which on is more the "champagne/gold" I had envisioned when we go see this dress! :-)

Well, so much for dress shopping... looks like I have my picks' pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment