Monday, March 1, 2010

RED SHOES!

Need I remind you all, the one thing on my mind before I found theeese lovelies...



was infact, red shoes, red shoes!, RED SHOES!!! :-D Then I found this picture...
and now I realize, I have to help my girls find, you guessed it... RED SHOES!! Hizzah! I'm excited. I'm actually more excited about the red shoes than I am about the fabulous $30 bridesmaids' dress that may or may not work for the BM's but may very well work for a bridal party dress! As a matter of fact... I might have to wear it to Sanda's BP instead of my own... Either way, this dress has purpose. I'm also super excited to get my mail this week! The FEDEX man and I are truly having a secret love affair... he brings me the goods, that's for sure. lol. As you saw previously, my list of things enroute to Clayton Ave are an assorted mix of all things wedding.

Work today was pretty awful... all my "wedding documents" were surrendered with a virus ridden computer. When I say "wedding documents" I mean, one sole document which included...
1. The Guest List.
2. A poem I wrote and never saved anywhere else
3. The "song list"
4. ALL my inspiration pictures...(cakes, hair, favors, decorations, etc) Imagine if I made this number all separate cetegories?!?!
5. A page of helpful websites.
6. THE BUDGET.
7. Some things I forget...

I know there were more things... about 35 pages of things... On top of that... work is blocking a ton of websites... which means I can now no longer innocently google search things like.. "red peep toe pumps" or "starfish bouquets" or "when do daisies bloom?" or "how to make a birdcage veil" or "non-denominational ceremonies" or "RSVP postcards" just to name a few...

On a positive note... I found things in the trash (at work) I can use to make our cardbox. I'll leave the details for a DIY blog. I guess I can never say my job "gave back.." Anyway, its time for bed I believe... Did I mention I can't blog at work anymore either? :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment