Thursday, February 18, 2010

1 song.

There is one song and one song only that I love on the radio right now and its Matisyahu "one day"

Now let me give you some background on this awesome artist. He is an orth0dox, jewish, reggae-singer who beatboxes.

youtube him, please. He's amazing.

I've seen him 4 times in concert I believe... Twice at Bonnaroo, once with 311 and once somewhere else... Anyway... he's amazing and I think you should all fall in love with him too.

Mad props to Matisyahu, doin' his own thing and being amazing at it. I love him, his music, his lyrics... he's amazing!!!!!!!! ANND I'm so glad they interupt the Miley and Lady Gaga with his music, atleast like 3 times during my work day. It really does make things more bearable!!!

Did I ever mention how much I love reggae??? Probably not... but I do, I adore it it makes my heart beat, and my toes tingle and gives me that "just before happy tears" feeling. I want to listen to some marley, some peter tosh or something riiiight now. Thank you Ja for creating reggae. Also, thank you for creating sushi, peaches, carbonated beverages, oreo's, skittles, the ocean, ranch dressing, Michael, Pepito, Thor, Rocky (rest his soul), Gus, Princess, our house and everything in it.. and thank you for helping me find Michael... although the road was long and windy the journey was worth it and to the victor go to spoils or something... Life is good and I am thankful for everything... Especially the 43 degree weather that made me that much more sure winter doesn't last forever and matisyahu, always thank you for matisyahu. <3 oh, and water and sunshine and flowers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment