Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend recap

Well, my prayer to Chuck Norris must have worked... because 9:30 am I got a phone call... I was really excited because I thought for sure it was a "don't come into work today call..." BUT I was wrong. It was a "Tara, I'm barfing my brains out please come to work early..." So, I got my little patootie out of bed and drug my tired ass to work. Now, the good part about this was I got out of work before the snow came!! HORRAY! That was my plan all along. So, I lost no hours of work and got to come home early! So Michael, Ryan and I went out to play at Cousins and had some draaaanks. It was a fun evening. The drive home was a big scary... but we made it!

Well, woke up on Saturday morning and had a SERIOUS craving for pizza!! So Mike and I went to the Westy for some grub, delicious, delicious grub. After we got home I hopped on the book of face and sent Channy a message. "Come to the Royals game with me!! One of the players gave me tickets!!!" Well gee, you guys know me I never turn down free tickets to a hockey game!!! So we went, they lost, but it was a good game. I had to explain some of the rules to Chantal lol but we had a lot of fun. Our inner cheerleader always comes out at sporting events, we can't help it! So it was really down to the wire... like 2 mins left in the 3rd and it was 3-2 elmira after the royals some how pulled off a shorthanded goal. They pull their goalie, and are shorthanded again and take like 46 shots on goal in a minute, I swear. STILL LOST.

Well, 3 blue moons to the wind, Chantal did donuts in the Works parking lot, then we met up with Evie and headed to Legends for some draaaaaanks and shots shots shots shots shots!!! What an eventful evening with the Royals it was! I literally have a stiff neck from looking up at these 6'5" guys. The list of drinks that were partying it up in my system included but are not limited to... dirty bong water, miller lite, snake bites, strawberry blonde, red headed sluts, something blue, something green, jager bombs and (this last one is beyond me) a bloody mary.

After the bar we went over to some Royals' house. One of them still had their Christmas tree up... well me being inebriated couldn't stop making fun of the out of season Christmas decor... and I ended up angering some girl... but whatever "Hunny, its FEBRUARY!!!"

Oh yes, the quest for someone's keys... we'll call her "SDC" I won't tell you what it stands for... anyway... at some point in the evening drunk SDC gave her keys to drunk Chantal. We'll keep it at that for the time being. So SDC cannot find her keys. Chantal does not have them... and at this point is sleeping like a baby on the couch. We check her purse and her person... no keys in Chantal's possession. So SDC cannot get home to her kid, the only reason I mention this is because if I had to hear "I just want to see my daughter" one more time I thought my brain might have turned to liquid and drained out my ear, eyes, nose and mouth. So, Evie, probably the nicest girl in the world agrees to take SDC home to ALLENTOWN from Reading. Mind you Ev had already driven from Hamburg, to The Works, to Legends, to Sinking Spring, BACK to Legends and is now going to drive to Allentown and then Hamburg... what a trooper. So the whoooole ride home I had to hear SDC bad mouth Chantal, 2nd in command of my bridal party, over and over again. So I'm biting my lip the entire time trying not to SPAZZ out on this girl for talking shit on my bff. So she's going on and on and on about how Chantal's so irresponsible and "SHE LOST MY KEYS!!" and "I JUST WANT TO SEE MY DAUGHTER!" Here's the kicker.... we get this chick home... and where are her keys? HER BACK POCKET!!!!!!!!!! HER BACK FREAKING POCKET!!!!!! Well, atleast SDC gave Ev $20 for her trouble... but we were like... awe-struck... UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!!!

So the saga's not over mind you.... I lost my phone in all this mess and Chantal lost her keys too. Now, we KNOW they are not in our pockets or in the car... So we have to venture back to Sinking Spring in the morning to retrieve our lost belongings and Chantal's car. Successfully, mind you. Keys and phone were in this kids apartment. Sooo us being the girls we are, being so close to the mall went on a little shopping trip. I'm very proud of myself, I only spent $32 at Victoria's Secret. That's a record for me, believe it or not... this is something hubby seriously undecided about, my addiction to under-things... lol

So, now for the ride home... again, the saga continues, lol. We're cruising along on Rt 61 in Lessport and BAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGG CRASH RATTLE RATTLE RATTLE CLANKING CLUNKING PUTTER PUTTER *car turns off* Well, they say you learn something new everyday... transmission fluid is red?? red. Yes, very very red and you can especially tell that when it is POURING out of the bottom of someone's car onto the snow. Chantal's car looked like it had her montly visitor all over the shoulder of highway. Luckily, her aunt has a tow-thingy and we were in front of Raymour and Flannigan. So we browsed at the expensive furniture we can't afford... before some RUDE ass lady says "Um is your car blocking our entrance?!" I wanted to tell her to shove it... but we just said "no, its on the shoulder..." your prescious entrance is fine you dumb lady. GAH, thanks for caring about our unfortunate situation. PS. Get the stick out of your ass... I know how awesome it is to sell furniture all day, but don't take it out on us, we just want to sit on your overpriced couches instead of standing out in the cold. We ended up sitting in the vestibule for like an hour before they got there... then we had to PUSH THE CAR off the shoulder into the parking lot and get it on this tow-thingy... That took forever. Then we took the car to the garage, where the guy looked at it for a little bit.. apparently its a THOUSAND DOLLAR problem... freaking transmission, poor Channy.

So, then we went over to Foreman's to catch the last 3 quarters of the super bowl. Did I mention I hate football ever? Well, I didn't used to... but I recently developed a distaste for it. I was supposed to go out and visit my college friends in Allentown, but since I got home so late I wouldn't have made it out there til after like, halftime... So I stayed closer to home and enjoyed some famous Gray's buffalo chicken dip mmmmmmm.

So, ever since the snow I've been EXTREMELY cold. I cannot warm up... No matter how much clothing I have on. I took a 45 min scalding hot shower last night and that helped a lot.. but now I'm flipping freezing again. Please spring, hurry up, I hate doing so much laundry!

LAST paragraph, I promise. Mike and I went to see Blue Falls Grove today. <3 ittttt and <3 the lady who is in charge she's such a cute little old lady. And I loved her dogs too!!!! So yes, I did some napkin searching today... because yes, we can BUY napkins for 69 cents, instead of renting them for $1. Which also gives us the option of embroidering a monogram or something on them too! How cute!!!

Never ever ever a dull moment... I stick by that, I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment