Thursday, February 4, 2010

what a day






Well, I woke up with a horrific migraine at like 7am. Took some advil, didn't help, tried to sleep... took a shower, threw up a little... my mom brought me excedrine migraine... that helped a little. I'm feeling pretty good now. I actually got a lot done today, wedding stuff of course.






I drafted a copy of wedding invites... I guess I can share... :)




I also found my ceremony shoes!!!!! AHHHHH I'm really excited about this. I found them at Macy's for 45 then did some cyber shopping around and got them at BonTon for 23!!! (on my bonton charge... which is nice)



I was looking for ruffle-y shoes, since my dress has some ruffles, which I never thought I would like... ruffles seemed so tacky! Buuuut I'm in love with my dress and I'm in love with these shoes! Now I just have to find some nice red ruffley flats or sandals to wear for the reception. I literally have never been so excited about a shoe purchase in my life. I have a feeling I'm going to have to take these over to Momma's house when they arrive... or I'm surely going to wear them somewhere. <3>

I would like to formally thank Pepito and Thor for keeping me company all day while hubby was at class. What good pups we have... so loyal. :-)


I'm hoping and praying that by some miracle of god that I don't have to work tomorrow... not because I don't want to work... Buuuut because I don't like to drive in the snow. I would now like to take this time to say a prayer to Chuck Norris, please Mr. Norris use your awesome powers to cancel work tomorrow. I will be forever greatful. Thank you, your loyal fan, Tara.

No comments:

Post a Comment